The Kenwood Tire story started in 1963 when Ken Wood, tired of selling tires from his van, started looking for a bricks-and-mortar business location.
What he found was the West Bridgewater Public Library that was due to be demolished.
The businessman that he was, offered the town $1 to take it off their hands.
They agreed and December 28, 1962, was moving day, and the old building that was originally built as a schoolhouse slowly made its way to its new location at the corner of South Main and Ash Streets in West Bridgewater.
experienced owner and staff.
At Kenwood Tire, the goal is to make it easy for you to do business with us —
- 500+ tires in-house and have a network of local distributors to get tires fast.
- Up-to-the-minute tire pricing.
- Make an appointment for services.
- After-hours pick-up & drop-off.
- Pay by phone, PayPal, & Venmo.
And so much more.