Some of the ways we always did things are no longer., like shaking hands and paper invoices.
New ways and opportunities have presented themselves – Today I’m focused on making it easier for you to do business with me, because car problems, flat tires, and breakdowns don’t always happen during business hours.
Here’s what’s new at Kenwood Tire –
- An easy-to-use online scheduler – Schedule tires, oil changes, wheel alignments, batteries, brakes, and more. Simply select from the available services for your vehicle with the preferred date and time and request your appointment.
- An improved online tire shop – Shop us online and see our top tire recommendations. Get competitive, fully-installed pricing and schedule installation.
- Internet tire installation – We’ll install your new tires no matter where you buy them.
- During or after-hours key-drop – Drop your keys with us anytime. When you show up for your appointment, leave your keys in your car and we’ll take it from there.
- Touch-less check-out – Pay-by-phone, Paypal, Stripe, and Venmo. We’ll make it easy to pick-up your car during or after-hours.
Now more than ever, don’t mess around with the chain stores when it comes to tires and getting your car fixed, shop local. At Kenwood Tire & Auto we’re focused on creating a memorable customer experience.